Privacy Notice for The Delford at Village Center, Rochelle Park, NJ
Who We Are: This document outlines the privacy practices of The Delford at Village Center in Rochelle Park, NJ, hereafter referred to as "Company," "we," "our," or "us". It explains the manner and reasons we may collect, handle, and sometimes share your information as you interact with our services ("Services"). These interactions include:
• Browsing our website, http://www.thedelford.com, or any affiliated sites linked to this privacy notice.
• Engaging with us through sales, marketing initiatives, or events.
Purpose: This notice aims to provide clarity regarding your privacy rights and choices. If you disagree with our methods or policies, we kindly ask that you refrain from using our Services. For any clarifications, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick Glance: Major Takeaways
While the following points offer a concise overview of our privacy notice, further details on any topic can be accessed through corresponding links or by navigating our table of contents. Directly jump to our table of contents here.
Type of Data We Collect: Our Services may collect specific personal information based on your interactions with The Delford and the functionalities you utilize. More info.
Sensitive Data: We do not handle or store sensitive personal data.
Third-Party Information: We don’t obtain data from external third parties.
Usage of Your Data: We handle your data to enhance our Services, communicate with you, and maintain security, among other reasons. Our data processing aligns with legal provisions. More info.
Data Sharing Scenarios: There are particular circumstances where we might share your data with specific third parties. More info.
Data Security: While we employ robust technical measures to safeguard your information, the digital realm can never be 100% secure against threats. More info.
Your Rights: Depending on your geographical location, you may be entitled to specific rights concerning your data. More info.
– Exercising Your Rights: To action your rights, get in touch with us, reach us at email@example.com. We’ll address your requests in line with the prevailing data protection regulations.
– Detailed Information: For a comprehensive understanding of our practices, review the entire notice.
Data Collection Overview
Summary: We obtain data when you willingly share it.
Your engagement, like registering for our Services, showing interest in our offerings, or contacting us, involves sharing specific personal details.
Types of Data: This can range from names, contact details, preferences, to other related data based on your interaction and choices. Notably, we avoid processing sensitive information. For accurate services, we rely on the correctness of the details you provide. Keep us informed of any changes.
Automatically Captured Data:
Summary: Some details are automatically recorded during your interaction with our Services.
As you use our Services, certain technical data related to your device or interaction may be logged. This can include data like IP addresses, browser details, and more. We employ this data mainly to ensure a secure and optimized experience.
Types of Data: We might record:
• Usage Details: Information on how you interact with our Services, like the features you use, and more.
• Device Info: Data about the device accessing our Services, including location, type, OS, and other related specifications.
• Location Data: This relates to the geographical position of your device. You can control our access to this through your device settings, although some Service features may require location access.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- INFORMATION WE GATHER
- OUR HANDLING OF YOUR DATA
- ON WHAT LEGAL GROUNDS DO WE UTILIZE YOUR DATA?
- HOW, WHEN, AND WITH WHOM IS YOUR DATA SHARED?
- DO WE EMPLOY COOKIES OR SIMILAR TECHS?
- FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED WITH US?
- HOW IS YOUR DATA SECURED WITH US?
- DO WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM YOUNG INDIVIDUALS?
- WHAT PRIVACY RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
- HOW DO WE RESPOND TO DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS?
- WHAT PRIVACY RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS?
- NOTICE UPDATES: DO WE MODIFY THIS DOCUMENT?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
1. INFORMATION WE GATHER
Details You Share With Us
At a Glance: We obtain personal details you willingly give to us.
When you register for our Services, express curiosity about our offerings, participate in our platform’s activities, or reach out to us, you’re willingly supplying us with your personal information.
Information You Offer: The particulars we gather depend on your interactions with our Services, the choices you make, and the functionalities you utilize. We might collect details such as:
• Full names
• Contact numbers
• Email addresses
• Residential addresses
• Preferred modes of communication
• Login or verification data
Sensitive Information: We do not handle or store any sensitive personal details.
It’s crucial that the personal details you provide are accurate and current. Please keep us informed about any changes to your data.
Automatically Captured Data
At a Glance: Certain details, like your IP address or device specifics, are recorded automatically when you use our Services.
As you use or browse our Services, our systems auto-record specific details. While this information doesn’t directly point to you (e.g., by name), it might include:
• Your device’s IP address
• The browser and device features
• The operating system you use
• Language settings
• Referring websites
• Your device’s name
• Country and location data
• Patterns of how and when you use our Services
• Other related technical specifics
For enhanced user experience and analytics, we also employ cookies and analogous technologies.
The types of automatically captured data include:
• Log and Activity Records: Our servers automatically generate and store logs that include data related to the usage, diagnostics, and performance of our Services. These logs might encompass your IP address, details of your device, browser specifics, timestamps of your activities, pages and documents accessed, user actions like features clicked on, and hardware events (like system crashes or settings).
• Device Details: We document particulars about the device you use, be it a desktop, smartphone, tablet, or any other device to access our Services. Such details might include IP address (or its proxy), device and application IDs, geographic location, browser specifics, hardware models, your internet provider details, the OS you run, and other configuration information.
• Geographical Information: We capture data related to the location of your device. This can range from being very precise to quite general. The depth of this location data relies on your device’s type and settings. Technologies like GPS could pinpoint your exact location based on your IP address. Should you wish to limit this, you can either decline our access or alter your device’s location preferences. However, this might hinder the full functionality of certain features on our Services.
2. OUR HANDLING OF YOUR DATA
At a Glance: We utilize your data to enhance and administer our Services, engage with you, ensure security, prevent fraudulent activities, and abide by the law. With your approval, there might be other reasons we process your data.
Based on your engagement with our Services, we use your personal details for several purposes:
Account Creation and Management: We use your details to assist you in setting up and accessing your account, ensuring it remains functional and secure.
Service Provision: Your details help us cater to your needs by offering you the services you’ve sought.
Addressing Queries & Support: To answer your questions and address any challenges you might face with our services, we process your information.
Sharing Crucial Updates: We use your data to keep you informed about updates related to our offerings, any alterations to our regulations, and other pertinent details.
Facilitating User Interactions: If you opt for features that allow conversations with other users, we’ll process your data to make that possible.
Safeguarding Vital Interests: On occasions when it’s crucial to protect someone’s vital interests or prevent potential harm, we might utilize your information.
3. ON WHAT LEGAL GROUNDS DO WE UTILIZE YOUR DATA?
In Brief: We use your personal data when we deem it necessary and have a legitimate legal reason to do so. This can be based on your consent, compliance with legal regulations, our commitment to provide services, contractual obligations, safeguarding your interests, or to support our valid business objectives.
For those in the EU or UK, the information in this section is especially relevant to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR necessitate that we clarify the legitimate grounds upon which we base our data processing activities. Hence, we might utilize your personal information based on the following legal foundations:
Consent: If you’ve explicitly granted us permission to handle your personal data for specific purposes, we’ll do so. You have the right to retract this consent whenever you wish. To learn more about this, click here.
Contractual Commitments: If we believe it’s crucial to meet our obligations to you as per our contract, we’ll process your details. This includes offering our Services or as per your requests before formalizing a contract.
Legal Compliance: When we’re bound by law or believe it’s essential for adhering to legal mandates, your details might be processed. This can be when we collaborate with law enforcement agencies, assert or safeguard our legal rights, or present your data as evidence in legal proceedings we’re part of.
Protection of Vital Interests: In circumstances where it’s deemed essential to shield the paramount interests of you or another individual, especially in scenarios that might jeopardize someone’s safety, we might use your information.
4. HOW, WHEN, AND WITH WHOM IS YOUR DATA SHARED?
Briefly: We might distribute your data under particular scenarios detailed below or with specific third-party categories.
Third-Party Collaborators and Service Providers: We could share your details with third-party vendors, contractors, or agents (referred to as "third parties") who undertake tasks for or on our behalf. They need this data to perform their responsibilities. Here are the third-party categories with whom we might share your data:
• Advertising Networks
• Tools for Communication & Teamwork
• Analytical Service Providers
• Data Storage Agencies
• Finance & Bookkeeping Tools
• Performance Analysis Tools
• Remarketing Platforms
• Sales & Outreach Tools
• Social Media Platforms
• Website Hosting Agencies
• Account Creation & Verification Services
Moreover, we might have to distribute your personal details in the subsequent scenarios:
• Business Transactions: In scenarios of mergers, asset sales, business financings, or when acquiring a part or entirety of our business, your data might be shared or transferred.
5. DO WE EMPLOY COOKIES OR SIMILAR TECHS?
In a Nutshell: We might deploy cookies and other analogous tracking techs to record and preserve your data.
We might utilize cookies and related tracking methods (e.g., web markers and pixels) to retrieve or save details. Our Cookie Notice provides detailed insights about our usage of these techs and how you can decline particular cookies.
6. FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED WITH US?
To Sum Up: We store your data only as long as required for the purposes mentioned in this privacy directive or as mandated by legal norms.
Your personal data is preserved just as long as necessary for the intentions highlighted in this privacy directive. Longer storage durations might be observed or permitted based on legal requirements, like those related to taxation, accounting, or other legal mandates. We won’t hold onto your personal details longer than the duration a user maintains an account with us.
Once there’s no continuing legitimate business necessity to process your personal data, we will either erase or anonymize your data. If direct deletion isn’t feasible (perhaps due to backup storage), we’ll securely safeguard your data and separate it from any more processing till deletion becomes feasible.
7. HOW IS YOUR DATA SECURED WITH US?
Briefly: We adopt a comprehensive approach of technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal details.
We’ve adopted technical and organizational measures that aim to safeguard the integrity and security of all personal details under our care. But, it’s essential to acknowledge that no electronic storage medium or data transmission over the web can boast a 100% security guarantee. Thus, while we strive to secure your details, we can’t ensure the invulnerability of your data against breaches by hackers or unauthorized entities. Though we prioritize the security of your personal details, sharing them through our Services happens at your discretion. Always use our Services in a secure setting.
8. DO WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM YOUNG INDIVIDUALS?
Briefly: We avoid gathering or marketing details from individuals below the age of 18.
We consciously abstain from collecting or marketing to youngsters under 18. By accessing our Services, you confirm being 18 or older, or having the consent of a parent or guardian if you’re a minor. Upon discovering the collection of personal details from someone under 18, we’ll take swift action to eliminate such details and deactivate the account. If you become aware of such a collection, kindly reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. WHAT PRIVACY RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
Briefly: Depending on your location, you may possess rights that grant you more accessibility and authority over your details. You can view, modify, or terminate your account anytime.
Residents of regions like the EEA and UK have rights as prescribed by their data protection laws. These rights might include access to your data, its rectification or deletion, restricting its processing, and, when applicable, data portability. Under certain conditions, you might also object to your data’s processing. Forward any such requests to us using the contact details in the section “HOW TO REACH US REGARDING THIS NOTICE?” below.
If you’re in the EEA or UK and think your data is being unlawfully processed, you can also report to your regional data protection authority. Their details can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
For those in Switzerland, you can reach out to the data protection authorities here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Withdrawing consent: If we process data based on your consent, you can retract this consent anytime. To do so, use the contact details in the “HOW TO REACH US REGARDING THIS NOTICE?” section. However, this won’t affect prior legal processing or instances where consent isn’t the sole legal ground for processing.
Opting out of promotional communications: Unsubscribe from our promotional messages at any time, either by clicking the email link or reaching out to us. This will get you off promotional lists, but you might still receive essential service messages from us.
Wishing to inspect, alter, or remove your account details? Contact us directly.
Should you opt to terminate your account, we’ll deactivate or delete it from our primary database. Some residual data might persist for specific purposes like fraud prevention or legal compliance.
Regarding cookies: By default, browsers accept cookies. You can configure yours to decline or remove them, but some Service features might then become unavailable. To opt out from interest-based ads by our Service advertisers, go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
For any inquiries or feedback about your privacy rights, please email us at email@example.com
10. HOW DO WE RESPOND TO DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS?
Most web browsers, along with certain mobile OS and apps, come equipped with a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature. This setting lets you indicate your preference to avoid tracking during your online activities. Currently, the industry hasn’t reached a universal standard for recognizing and implementing these DNT signals. Consequently, we don’t recognize or respond to DNT signals or other automatic mechanisms that convey a no-tracking preference. Should a universal online tracking standard be established and become obligatory for us to follow, we will update you on our compliance through an amended version of this privacy notice.
11. WHAT PRIVACY RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS?
Briefly: If you’re a New Jersey resident, you’re afforded particular rights concerning your personal data.
Under the "Shine The Light" legislation, or New Jersey Civil Code Section 1798.83, our users based in New Jersey can annually request, without charge, details about the types of personal data we may have shared with third parties for their direct marketing during the past year. This also includes the identities of those third parties. If this applies to you and you’d like to make such a request, please get in touch with us in writing using the contact details given later.
For New Jersey residents below 18 who have registered with our Services, you have the right to ask for the removal of any public posts you’ve made on the Services. To request this removal, reach out using our contact information, ensuring you include the email tied to your account and confirm your New Jersey residency. We’ll ensure your post is no longer public on the Services, but it’s essential to understand that complete removal from all our resources (like backups) might not be feasible.
CCPA Privacy Statement
According to the New Jersey Code of Regulations, a "resident" is:
1. Any individual in New Jersey for reasons other than short-term visits.
2. Any individual whose primary residence is New Jersey but is temporarily outside the state.
Everyone else is categorized as "non-residents."
For those fitting the "resident" description, we have specific responsibilities and rights concerning your personal data.
Which kinds of personal data have we collected?
Over the last twelve (12) months, we’ve gathered the following types of personal data:
Personal Information Collection Overview:
Collecting Additional Personal Information
In addition to the categories mentioned, we might gather more personal data when you:
• Seek assistance via our customer support.
• Engage in our customer surveys or contests.
• Interact with us to utilize our services or for query resolution.
How We Handle Your Personal Data
The Delford at Rochelle Park uses and discloses your information through:
• Marketing and targeting cookies.
• Social media cookies.
• Beacons, Pixels, and Tags.
For comprehensive details on our data collection and sharing, kindly refer to our privacy notice.
Contact Us: Reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find more contact methods at the end of this document.
If using an authorized representative for your opt-out rights, we might refuse the request unless the representative provides evidence of valid authorization on your behalf.
Data Sharing Insights
Your data might be shared with our service partners as per our contract with them. While we might utilize your data for our research and technological growth, this isn’t considered a "sale" of your personal information.
In the past year, The Delford at Rochelle Park hasn’t sold any personal data to third parties. However, we have shared Category B personal data, as defined by the New Jersey Customer Records law, for business or commercial reasons.
For detailed sharing practices, refer to the section "WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?"
Your Data Rights
Deletion Right: You can ask for your data deletion, but legal exceptions might apply.
Right to Information: You’re entitled to know various details about how we handle your data, including its collection, purpose, disclosure, and any sales involved.
Non-discrimination Right: Exercising your privacy rights won’t lead to any discrimination against you.
Verification: To process your request, we’ll verify your identity by matching your provided information with our records. We might require additional details for security or fraud-prevention if the initial data is insufficient.
• Object to your data processing.
• Seek correction if your data is outdated or incorrect.
• Limit your data’s processing.
• An authorized agent can be designated for CCPA requests. We might deny the request if the agent lacks proper authorization.
• Opt-out from future data sales to third parties. We will act upon it within fifteen days from the request.
Contact: For these rights, email us at email@example.com or refer to the document’s end. If there’s any grievance regarding our data practices, we urge you to contact us.
12. NOTICE UPDATES: DO WE MODIFY THIS DOCUMENT?
In Brief: Absolutely. We periodically revise this notice in line with pertinent legal requirements.
We occasionally refresh our privacy notice. Any changes will be signified by a new “Revised” date, becoming effective upon publication. For significant alterations, we might either prominently showcase an update alert or send you a direct communication. Regularly revisiting this privacy notice ensures you’re up-to-date with our data protection practices.
13. REACHING OUT REGARDING THIS NOTICE
For any queries or feedback on this notice, reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through post at:
Tulfra Real Estate
87 West Passaic Street
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
14. WANT TO ACCESS, MODIFY, OR REMOVE YOUR DATA?
Depending on your country’s laws, you could have rights to view, correct, or erase the personal data we’ve gathered from you. To initiate a review, update, or deletion process for your information, kindly email us at email@example.com.